Monday

Let's take it easy

Even in the new year the air looks gloomy. Unemployment, social unrest, accidents and natural calamities - things continue as they were in 2011. Well nobody expected things to change dramatically, yet everybody hoped that 2012 would look slightly better. After all we have to hope to live.

As I was groping to find a topic to write my first post in the new year, I thought, why not write as if I am scribbling my mind on a sheet of paper. This is just an experiment. It would be nice to know your thoughts on listless writing. After all the year end partying, the brain needs some rest so that it could again gear up with some fresh energy.

My daughter, Seemontini, in her blog Silly Billy Thoughts, has been describing every party we were going during the Christmas break. She also had something to say about DON 2, which we watched in 3D just before the new year. My daughter always complains that my posts are just too serious. Probably she is right. Who cares about what I think on the crisis of capitalism, although it provides me with an intellectual nudge.

So I have decided to be less formal this year. Less intellectually burdened and my posts would be more about what would come from the top of my head. You may not like my computer scribblings but it would give me and many others a break.

Let's take it easy man.


All comments are personal and have no bearing on others.

No comments:

Post a Comment